AMD EPYC 7002 2U single-socket GPU server supports up to 8 GPUs, 8 DIMM, PCIe 4.0, M.2, NVMe, OCP 3.0, Dual LAN, and max. TDP up to 280 W
- Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads, and support for max. TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
- Up to eleven PCIe® 4.0 slots enables higher bandwidth and improved data transfer rates
- GPU-optimised design allows four double-slot or eight single-slot GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100, Tesla® T4 or Quadro®
- Supports NVIDIA® NVLink bridge to enable scaling of performance to meet the demands of visual computing workloads
- A choice of PCIe Gen 4.0, OCP 3.0, NVMe and M.2 on the front panel offer flexibility, performance and scalability for changing business needs
- High power efficiency with a redundant 2200W Platinum power supply
- ASUS thermal control technology offers more efficient power consumption for large-scale environments
- ASUS performance tuning technology improves workload throughput to achieve optimal server performance
- Complete IT infrastructure remote management with ASMB9 (out-of-band) and ASUS Control Centre (in-band)
Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processors
The AMD EPYC™ 7002 processor features the world's first 7nm datacenter-design and a PCI Express® 4.0-capable x86 server processor with up to 2X the performance and 4X the floating-point capability. With support for up to 64 cores, 128 threads, 8-channel DDR4 3200, 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes and up to 280 watts of max. thermal design power
(TDP), this processor also includes memory
and virtualisation encryption features to ensure exceptional security.
PCIe 4.0 expansion
PCIe® 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth — double the speed of PCIe 3.0 — while offering lower power
consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS ESC4000A-E10 features up to eleven PCIe 4.0 slots to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking applications, such as HBA/RAID, NIC and InfiniBand (IB) cards.
ESC4000A-E10 features a powerful GPU architecture that supports up to four double-slot or eight single-slot GPUs in a 2U chassis, including NVIDIA® A100, Tesla® or Quadro®. With so much graphics power
, ESC4000A-E10 can complete demanding computing tasks more quickly and with greater efficiency.
ESC4000A-E10 also supports NVIDIA NVLink® Bridge to enable scaling of performance in order to meet the demands of AI and high-performance computing, and to securely run workloads in virtualisation environments.
Flexible front panel design
ESC4000A-E10 features a flexible front panel design that allows for easy storage and network
expansions and upgrades. The design offers easier accessibility of up to four NVMe SSD drives and an optional choice of OCP 3.0, a M.2 adapter or HBA/RAID card via PCIe 4.0 slot for better performance and lower latency.
NVIDIA RTX server
ESC4000A-E10 is a NVIDIA RTX server validate system that deliver unprecedented performance at a fraction of the cost, space, and power
requirements of traditional CPU-based solutions, from production rendering to scalable visualisation systems or HPC, AI, ML, big data analytics, and at the edge deployment options.
Ultrafast connectivity for HPC applications
ESC4000A-E10 features a OCP 3.0 mezzanine card to deliver speeds of up to 200 Gbps for HPC applications that require high-bandwidth, low-latency network
support for connecting multiple nodes and clusters.
Scalable storage design
To effectively manage the storage demands of growing amounts of data, ESC4000A-E10 has a dense chassis design that accommodates up to eight 3.5-inch or 2.5- inch drives, including up to four NVMe SSDs support. One onboard 22110-length M.2 SSD allows faster data transfer speeds for OS installation, and a hyper M.2 card is available to provide even greater expansion capability.
Performance Boost technology
feature exclusive Performance Boost technology to achieve the best server performance and agility by tuning servers
to match the requirements of workloads, letting you gain greater control of your server environment. This technology improves workload throughput by maximising processor frequency and boost power
, ideal for time-sensitive applications such as financial services or data centre operations. In the BIOS you can choose from pre-configured server profiles optimised for specific workloads, maximising overall performance and reducing server-configuration time.
Thermal control technology
ASUS features server thermal-control technologies to provide real-time server temperature monitoring, intelligent fan-curve adjustments, and continue delivering the value of optimised power-efficiency.
ASUS Thermal Radar 2.0
ASUS Thermal Radar 2.0 takes advantage of placing up to 56 ambient sensors on the front panel of a server as well as in components for temperature monitoring. It can perform intelligent fan-curve adjustments to fit the real-time server usage patterns, lowering fan power-consumption by up to 36% and reducing total cost of ownership — ideal for data centres with extreme workloads.
ASUS Power Balancer
ASUS Power Balancer is an exclusive technology that enables ASUS servers
to adjust overall loading automatically based on real-time monitoring in order to decrease overall power consumption for improved efficiency and cost/performance optimisation.
Comprehensive IT infrastructure management
ESC4000A-E10 features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Centre to provide comprehensive out-of-band and in-band management features for small and mid-size businesses.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fan control, standalone KVMs, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics — even if the operating system is down or offline — through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
ASUS Control Centre (ACC) is a centralised and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers
, workstations, and Mini PCs. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software
updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
- Form Factor: 2U
- CPU Socket: AMD SP3
- #Hide#No. of CPU Sockets: Single Socket
- CPU Support: 1 x Socket SP3 (LGA 4094)
AMD EPYC 7002 Series
Click here for CPU support list
- Memory: “8 Slots (8-channel)
Maximum up to 2048GB RDIMM
Single Channel DDR4 3200/2933 RDIMM
128GB, 64GB, 32GB, 16GB”
- Expansion Slots: Total PCI-E Gen4 Slots: 8+3
4 x PCI-E 4.0 x16 link for double-deck GPU Cards
or 8 x PCI-E 4.0 at x16 link with PLX SKU Board for single-deck GPU Cards
Rear: (x32 link)
2 x PCI-E 4.0 x16 for butterfly riser card (Half-length/Low-profile)
Front: (x8 link)
1 x PCI-E 4.0 x8 for internal HBA/RAID card
or 1 x OCP3.0 slot for Mezzanine slot
or 2 x Hyper M.2 Card (max 22110)
*(front riser & OCP3.0 & M.2 card are using the same x8 link)
- Storage: 1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) – PCIe
ASUS PIKEII 3008-8i 8-port SAS HBA
ASUS PIKE II 3108-8i 8-port SAS 12G HW RAID card
- HDD Bays: 8 x 3.5″” or 2.5″” Hot-swap HDD Bays
(up to 4 x NVMe/SATA/SAS + 4 x SATA/SAS) (default:2*NVMe support)
*SAS from optional ASUS PIKE II 3108/3008 cards.
- Networking: 1 x Dual Port Intel I350-AM2 Gigabit LAN controller + 1 x Mgmt LAN
- Graphics: Aspeed AST2500 with 64MB VRAM
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x 80 port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 + 2 x USB 3.2 Gen
- Rear I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x VGA
1 x RJ-45 Mgmt LAN
2 x RJ-45 GbE LAN
- Switch/LED: Rear Switch/LED:
1 x Power switch/LED
1 x Location LED
1 x Message LED
1 x HDD Access LED
1 x Power switch/LED
1 x Location switch/LED
2 x LAN LED
1 x Message LED
1 x HDD LED
- Power Supply: Redundant 2200W Platinum power supply
- OS Support: Click here for OS support
- Management Solution: ASUS Control Center Enterprise (Optional – not included)
On-Board ASMB9-iKVM for KVM-over-IP
- Regulatory Compliance: “BSMI, CE, RCM, FCC(Class A)”
- Dimensions/Weight: 800 x 440 x 88.9 mm (2U)
- Environment: Operation temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C
Non operation temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
Non operation humidity: 20% ~ 90% ( Non condensing)
- Package Weight: 32.2000 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Warranty: 3 Year Advanced Replacement
- #Hide#Memory Slots: 8 Memory Slots
- #Hide#Maximum Memory: 2048 GB
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN