Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 uplink + 3 downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Bands: Dual Band
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink: 3× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13 W.)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Antenna(s): 2 x Dual-Band Antennas
2.4 GHz: 2 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2 4 dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included)
- Dimensions: 143 x 86 x 20 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Wireless Functions: 16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: Yes
- Management: “Omada App
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Omada AC1200 Wall Plate Access Point
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3220 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime