Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug, Energy Monitoring
- Matter Certified – Integrate Matter-certified Tapo devices with other Matter end products into your preferred ecosystem.
- Energy Monitoring – Tracks the energy use of connected devices and allows electricity rate input for bill estimates.
- Compact Design – Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent outlets.
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- Auto-Off – Automatically turns off a connected device after the device is left on for a set time.
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- For indoor use only – Output: 13A Max
- EV charging is not supported since it typically requires higher power, and its charging current exceeds the rated current of the plug
- Avoid plugging in appliances with a motor/compressor higher than 1/6HP, such as an air conditioner. You can check the motor/compressor rating on your appliances or consult their support
- Type: Smart Plug
- Features: Matter Certified
- Connectivity Technology: “Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth (for setup only)
Wireless Type: 2.4 GHz WiFi”
- Button(s): Power Button
- Weight/Dimensions: 72.5 x 51.5 x 30.6 mm
- Power: “Rated: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
Maximum Load: 2990W, 13A”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Tapo P110M
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: To be confirmed
- Warranty: 2 Years