10G PCIe Network Adapter; SFP+ port for Optical Fiber Transmission and DAC cable
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps speeds – Next-gen speeds up to 10X faster than gigabit Ethernet for quick file transfers, smooth 4K streaming and low-latency gaming.
- Go-further fiber optics – The latest technology for high-speed transmissions over much-greater distances than copper cables.
- Stylish built-in cooling – Stylish aluminum heatsink efficiently expels heat for reliable non-stop operation.
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
- Direct-attach copper (DAC) – With SPF+ Cage, DAC connections are also compatible.
- Adapter Type: PCI Express Adapter
- Interface(s): PCI Express 3.0 x4
SFP+ 10 Gigabit port
- Transmission Method: Wired
- Max Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/SR
IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- Antenna: –
- Dimensions: 11.33 x 12.05 x 2.159 ~ cm (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C
Storage Temperature: -40C to 60C
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years