Omada 3-in-1 Gigabit VPN Router
- 3-in-1 Router: Integrates router, PoE switch, and Omada controller altogether.
- Professional Hardware: Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU with 1GB DDR3 memory provides stellar performance for up to 12x Gigabit ports.
- Up to 4x WAN Ethernet Ports: Equipped with 2x Gigabit SFP WAN/LAN ports, 1x Gigabit RJ45 WAN port, and 1x Gigabit RJ45 WAN/LAN port.
- 110W PoE Budget: 8x 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ RJ45 LAN ports yield a total power supply of 110W*.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and the Omada app offer convenience and easy management.
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports IPsec VPN, OpenVPN, and L2TP/PPTP VPN connections.
- Easy Installation: Fanless and compact design for desktop and wall mounting.
- The compact and minimalist design makes it suitable for your configuration in various spaces, whether it's the corner of office desks or the ceiling of a store.
- Fanless design offers noiseless heat dissipation to your shops or offices.
- Powerful Firewall – Advanced firewall policies protect your network and data.
- IP/MAC/URL/Keyword Filtering – Forcefully prevent viruses and attacks from intruders.
- Convenient VLAN Support – Create virtual network segments for enhanced security and simplified network management.
- IP-MAC Binding – Reserves static IP assignment for clients to defend against ARP attacks and spoofing.
- DoS Defense – Automatically detects and blocks Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death, and other related threats.
- One-Click ALG Activation – One-Click ALG Activation for applications such as FTP, H323, SIP, IPSec, and PPTP.
- Type: VPN Router
- Connectivity: Wired
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 2 x Gigabit SFP WAN/LAN ports
1 x Gigabit WAN port
1 x Gigabit LAN/WAN port
8 x Gigabit LAN ports
- IEEE Standards & Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q
TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, SNMP”
- Button(s): Reset Button
- Power Supply: 53.5VDC/2.43A Adapter
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 226 x 131 x 35 mm
- Security: Filtering:
TCP/UDP/ICMP Flood Defense
Block TCP Scan (Stealth FIN/Xmas/Null)
Block Ping from WAN
Source/Destination IP Based Access Control
- DHCP: DHCP Server
DHCP Address Reservation
- VPN Support: IPsec VPN Throughput (AES256):
L2TP VPN Throughput:
Unencrypted: 845.3 Mbps
Encrypted: 333.2 Mbps
PPTP VPN Throughput:
Unencrypted: 1012.6 Mbps
Encrypted: 401.4 Mbps
- Management: “Omada App
Service: Dynamic DNS (Dyndns, No-IP)
Web Management Interface
Export & Import Configuration
Automatic Device Discovery
Intelligent Network Monitoring
Abnormal Event Warnings
Captive Portal Configuration
Management up to 1 Router, 2 Switches and 10 EAPs”
- Dynamic DNS: Yes
- USB Application: –
- Advanced Features: Advanced Routing:
IP/Port-based Bandwidth Control
Intelligent Load Balance
Application Optimized Routing
IP-based Session Limit
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0–45°C (32–1113°F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70°C (-40–158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: ER7212PC
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.9500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime