Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security WiFi Camera
- 1080p Full HD Live View – Reveals clear and sharp images with more details.
- Person Detection and Motion Tracking – Smart AI identifies a person while tracking motion with high-speed rotation, notifying users as needed.
- 360° Visual Coverage – Provides 360° horizontal & 130° vertical range to cover every corner.
- Night Vision (up to 98 ft) – Ensures your safety by providing a clear visual distance of up to 98 ft even in total darkness.
- IP65 Weatherproof – Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- Multiple Installation Options – Use the mounting screws, template and loops‡ to install on any wall, ceiling or pole for the perfect view—wherever you want.
- Flexible Storage Choices – Save recorded videos to an installed microSD card(up to 512 GB), or use Tapo Care cloud storage service.
- Customisable Sound Alarm – Record your customized audio as an alarm to extend your usages.
- Physical Privacy Mode – Maintains your privacy with the lens physically blocked by the housing.
- Two-Way Audio – Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Suitable for Outdoor: Yes
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Image Sensor: 1/3″”
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Video Compression: H.264
- Viewing Angle: 360° horizontal and 130° vertical
- Day/Night Mechanism: 850 nm IR LED up to 98 ft/30m
- Video Streaming: 1080p
- Audio Features: Built-in microphone and speaker
- Alarm & Event Management: “Customisable Sound Alarm
Input Trigger: Motion detection, Person detection
Output Notification: Notification, Snapshot, Clips”
- Wireless Features: “Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
Protocol: TCP/IP, ICMP, DNS, HTTPS, TCP, UDP
Frequency: 2.4 GHz”
- Security: 128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2-PSK
Physical Privacy Mode: Lens can be blocked by the housing
- Management: Tapo app
- Power Supply: “Adapter Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Adapter Output: 12.0V/1.0A”
- Weight/Dimensions: 123.8 x 123 x 90 mm
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: -30°C~60°C(-22°F ~140°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing”
- Package Contents: Tapo C500 Camera
DC Power Adapter
Anchors and Screws
Quick Start Guide
- Package Weight: 0.0765 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years